Search Flex

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Do u Know who you really are?

It happens so frequently. If one is to ask you , who are you...so many is quick
to respond by simply providing them with their name. For instance I may say -
I'm Tiffany , whereas you would share with them your name instead .
However, so many fail to realize that our name is solely a title-that's all.
When it comes to who we actually are, it requires a deeper understanding of
ourselves, something that only we can answer independently . It is unfortunate
that so many live their entire lives, without developing an adequate
understanding of themselves. So many do not know what makes them happy, or
smile. Some people may not realize what pastimes they enjoy engaging within, nor
are they able to express a favorite hobby. Only few people can express where
they receive their ultimate satisfaction and their future aspirations.
Nevertheless, more people are able to quickly provide insight to what upsets or
angers them. Therefore, readers, I would like to challenge you . Challenge you to find yourself- not to prove me wrong, but to prove yourself right!


4 comments:

  1. Do I know who I really am? I would think so after so many years. I'm a flawed perfectionist that realizes that life has its own crazy sometimes solemn way of unfolding. It is in this unpredictable life that I am driven to succeed at all costs. I am ever learning and ever changing. I'm Darrell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting !... Your drive and ambition will utlimately cause you to succeed and do amazing things in life. Because of the fact , that you know who you are- reaching your goals is inevitable !

      Delete
  2. No one knows who they are but only who they hope to be you see you hold the key to unlock your ambitions, character and personality now Wat you do with it is up to u .....until you are phaced in different situation you have no way of knowing how strong courageous cunning intelligent witted and knowledgeable you are u can only hope when that time comes you have the faith to be Wat you set out to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that. A very nice perspective. Thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete