Search Flex

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Lady OR The Tramp



As a woman, I feel as though I am entitled to make the comments that I am about to make. If you are offended by the comments in which I will make throughout this blog, then it is highly probable that this topic applies to you. However, this posting is not made to demane, devalue or demoralize any person: Simply put, it is to encourage you to examine yourself. We've heard it all before "he needs to treat me like a lady". Yes , absolutely! He should and so does everyone else. However, in order to be treated like a lady, then you must first carry yourself as a lady. I'm sorry to say, but many FEMALES do not act like ladies, they act like tramps.  I am not perfect, I have had moments in which I could have possibly presented myself in a more appropraite manner. However, wisdom comes with age , and experience - which ultimately causing the development of maturity, if you allow yourself to mature.Okay, "so what exactly is a Lady Tiff some might ask" ? I will be more than happy to elaborate on this for your understanding.
First and foremost - if you want to be treated as a lady, carry yourself with respect. That means ladies- leave something for the imagination for these fellows out here. Ever heard the saying - any attention is good attention ?: NOT ! A lot of women feel as though if they are wearing clothes revealing different parts of their bodies that men will respect you. More often then not- he won't. Yes , you will probably be able to "pull" a lot of men, give your number out a lot and have many friends of the opposite sex.However, you will never be viewed as the "wifey" material by dressing that way nor will you probably ever meet the parents. However, you will probably encounter several late night phone calls to "chill" and he might toss you some money or go on dates every now again- if you are lucky. Please do not be swept off your feet by a couple of dollars though- that's simply to string you along and keep you interested. But if that is how you are willing to be treated, then who am I to judge ? Do you.

 A lady does not have "cuddy buddies" or "friends with benefits"- she requires commitment.Like I have said before , I am not here to judge- just want you ladies to start being treated as such , by simply demanding it. In other words- we gotta make these men work for the goodies- prior to giving it up . Think about it , why would any man want to buy the cow , when he can get the milk for free? Now, like I have said before- if that's what you are willing to accept, then cool. A lot of times I hear women saying - "no, we're not in a relationship, but he's my boo" or " I don't want to be in a relationship either". But yet, the two of you are acting as if you are??Doesn't really make sense when you say it out loud huh?If you are not ready for a relationship- than that's fine and dandy- just make sure YOU are not because YOU are not . Not because you are making justifications since he is not. If not- you will end up hurt, feeling used/played and alone in the end- trust me, I know the feeling. In other words, a lady knows what she wants and requires it- a tramp is willing to accept anything and justifies things to reassure herself. So fellow women- I ask you today, to be honest with yourself- completely honest. Are you willing to be treated as a tramp? Or will you demand and present yourself as a lady?

????????                                                                OR                                        ?????????
                                 






9 comments:

  1. OOOH I loved this cuz!! Wow! it so true, many women don't care they just want someone to touch them and make them feel good for 5 minutes. This is kinda crazy because it is 24 hours in a day and if you have to go through all you go through just for 5 minutes maybe its time to take a reality check.... I'm just saying. Love ya and keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Carla ! Your comment means alot to me, just tryin to enlighten some people.It saddens me that so many women will put themselves out there like that and then get mad at the guys...smh- all in all..men r gonna treat a lady like a lady and a whore like a whore..its all how you present yourself though. Thanks again cuz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true!! I experienced this before in my younger days and yes! when you dress ho-ish, by having half of your cleavage hanging out and your skirt hiked up pass where your butty cheeks end then, Yes!! Every guy and their friends, and their friends are going to be chasing after you. I think a lot of girls just like the attention though honestly Tiffany. I know I did when I was younger and when I became a woman, a mature woman that is I pushed that aside and no I don't get as many admirers as the new girl dressing like I once did but I got the respect and love of my husband and that is all I will ever need. Your body is your temple and you should treat it as such instead of a peep show!!

      Delete
    2. Well strangely enough, many young girls, myself included go through that phase in which they are attempting to attract the attention of boys/men and tend to dress some what ho-ish. But when one develops an understanding of how to attact members of the opposite sex with their minds, instead of their bodies- that goes to show one's level of maturity. Men are well aware of the female anatomy- therfore, there is not really any need to try to remind them, they will naturally fantisize on their own and vice versa.You are lucky to have a husband that knows your worth and well as you knowing your own.

      Delete
  3. Let me first start by saying that J-LO may not have been the best choice to contrast with Nicki Minaj but that is besides the point(joking). I find this subject very compelling because I often find that when the boys and I talk about females the "wifey" type is often overlooked. Our carnal need for instant satisfaction sometimes blinds us from what we really need or at least something that means more in the long term. The "easy" females require less work and commitment. Often times being as young as we are the time and effort needed to sustain a relationship is not a compelling option when the milk is always out there without the need of getting the cow. I hope that previous line reads like I meant it :0 Furthermore the down side to finding quick satisfaction of being with many women is at the end of the day you when you are looking for that connection with that special someone you realize its not there. It is at this moment of self realization that we as men either find that woman that shares the same values that we have or we rinse and repeat all the hoes in our contact list and enjoy soon-to-be spoiled milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Darrell, let's see where should I begin ? Although J-Lo may have not been the best choice, but in this picture - she presented herself in a class manner, verses the way Nicki did. it wasn't so much about the person, moreso of the underlying concept behind it.It's very interesting to see the male perspective concerning this matter being that typically , this is all occuring to simply attrat the male attention.Some people are simply not "good candidates" of being romantically involved with simply one person- which is more than likely the reason why thy may perfer easy/quick access to the milk.On the other hand, some may want that sense of monogomy, but feels that hey, if they are just gonna give it to me, then why should I work- which kind of causes the "milk" to loose its value.

      Delete
    2. Well put. But I didn't even factor in society. Which we all know plays a key role in our lifestyles. But that is for another discussion.

      Delete